Monday, March 30, 2009

Research Outline

The sustainabilty aspect of this topic will be in the forefront of my report. Defining sustainabilty must be determined first.

  • In terms of sustainable development, to me, showing a level of design that is able to exist with little to no adverse affect on the environment, economy, or society.

Feel free to add to my definition.

This project will be built within city limits. Special problems are inevietable when dealing with not only the public, but fisheries, trades people, and time constraints. By addressing these issues early on, I hope to make the problem less strenuous. Items I will be looking into will be:

  • Permits
  • Fisheries
  • Environmental
  • Inclusion - How to fit everything on the site in an organised manner.
  • Landscaping
  • Security - Lighting, fencing, etc.
  • Docking

No comments:

Post a Comment